Compact and light dashboard with data logger and GPS
• WQVGA 480x272 RGB amorphous silicon TFT graphic display
• 4.3” - 16:9 diagonal up to 16.7 M colours
• Normally black with viewing angle (U/D/L/R): 80/80/80/80
• 6 LED for bargraph (green/red) and 4 LED for alarms (blue)
• 4 menbrane pushbuttons
• 5 single ended inputs and 1 PT/NTC input
• 2 VRS/Hall inputs,2 Digital input and dedicated Laptrigger input
• 5 V sensor supply and low current low side output
• Up to 8 GByte internal data logging memory
• Ethernet line (100 Mbit/s)
• 2 CAN lines
• USB OTG 2.0 High speed for data recording on removable pen drive
Previous to the Marelli FBO, the MPDU is a small, light and low-cost data display with an internal data logger and GPS included. It can be used either as a stand-alone unit, or as an integral part of a complete data acquisition and monitoring system for use in the demanding motorsport environment.
The features of the advanced TFT color display allow for the configuration of windows and the full customizing of the screen layout. Provided with a wide range of analogue and digital inputs it shows a large amount of information over 12 pages such as the engine rev bar graph, gear number, speed, lap time, best lap, lap, number, etc. The unit communicates over a CAN network with a wide range of data loggers, both receiving and displaying data as well as functioning as an additional input module. Remote flashdisk logging and Lap-Trigger functionality are among the main optional features. The USB port can be enabled to log to a remote flash disk (optional functionality). The product is also available in the MPDU-I version, as a simple TFT color display without data logger or GPS.