Fast frame-rate on-board video camera
• 400 fps global shutter image sensor
• VGA resolution (640x480)
• Real time H.264 video encoding with streaming over 100Mbit/s Ethernet
• Event trigger for tagging/saving important clips
• Timecode for precision synchronization with external logging system
• Fixed lens with 100° (diagonal) viewing angle
• 32 GByte on-board memory
• Integrated 3-axis accelerometer, data embedded in video stream and sent over CAN
Marelli High Speed Camera is used for accident record and analysis.
Pointing at the driver, this cockpit mounted device films up to 400 video frames per second the dynamic and displacement of the driver’s head.
H.264 compressed video are streamed real time by extremely compact camera to Marelli data logger, synchronized with other car sensor signals. Useful for Medical Officials in case of accident.
From Formula 1 car experience, Marelli expands its range of on-board high-tech miniaturized cameras with wideangle lens engineered for racing cockpits different from open-wheel cars.
Camera may be hard-mounted via 1x M4 threaded hole + 7075T6 cap head screw, tightening torque max 1.5 Nm