Perfect fitment. The Cowl Mount LED Light Bar Kit for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler from Diode Dynamics allows you to easily mount just about any auxiliary lighting you can think of. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! They also feature a low profile design, which eliminates excess whistling or major wind noise.
Endless mounting options. These brackets were designed with a variety of different mounting points for endless mounting options. You can mount multiple pods, a larger worklight, or even a small light bar to achieve the look you're after! There are even slots on the side of the bracket to mount ditch lights. When standard pods are installed on the outer slot, you can fold the windshield down without removing your auxiliary lighting. When installed along with our JL Wrangler Hood Light Bar Kit, you can easily mount a 50 inch Stage Series light bar across the hood as well.
Not your average hardware. The hardware included with this kit is OEM-style, automotive grade hardware. This hardware isn't from the hardware store - it was custom designed for this kit with integrated washers and the same OEM finish as the factory hardware. The Delrin spacers are long-lasting and won't wear over time.
Control through aux switch bank. Included with the full light bar kit is our new OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness. This harness allows you to control your auxiliary lighting using the factory-installed aux switch bank. For those who don't have the aux switch bank, our Light Duty Dual-Output Wiring Harness is also included to mount a switch and connect directly to the battery.
Designed for performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series LED light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment on 2018-Present Jeep JL Wrangler.
- SS3 Series
- White Pro
- Features multiple mounting points for endless mounting options.
- Compatible with any pod, worklight, or small light bar.
- When a set of standard pods is mounted on the outer slot, they allow you to still fold down the windshield.
- Includes OEM-style automotive grade hardware designed specifically for this kit.
- Utilizes existing mounting points for easy installation - no cutting or drilling required.
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction.
Included in the box:
- Two (2) Application-specific cowl mount brackets for installation on 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler
- Four (4) Universal SS3 Mounting Brackets
- Two (2) SS3 LED Pods Driving Optic
- Two (2) SS3 LED Pods Flood Optic
- One (1) OEM Auxillary Switch Dual-Output Harness
- One (1) Heavy Duty Dual-Output Harness
- Two (2) 2-Way DT Splitters
- Six (6) Delrin spacers
- Six (6) OEM-style automotive-grade bolts
- Universal SS3 mounting hardware
- Installation Guide